Saturday 19 October 2013

Night Shots On Holiday

I know that I need to work on my technique for this type of shot but I thought I would share these anyway. They looked great on the small (2-3inch) screen on my camera bu obviously I need to steady myself against some immovable object for this type of photography.

I did used to do this with my last camera but this new toy has anti-shake and I though it would perform better than it has. So the next time I take anything like this, I will be more careful.

Anyway, here are a few photos from the hotel pool at night:-









One of these is actually taken from the near the hotels back entrance, which opens directly onto the beach - can you tell which one it is, LOL.

I am going to loook carefully at this type of photo which I have taken with my old camera and see if they were any better, I really am sure that they were - watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment